Bhutan All Women’s Trip
Package duration: 02N THIMPU + 02N PARO + 02N PHUENTSHOLING
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeGuided Tours
Activity Level Leisurely
11 May – 17 May (open)
27 May – 02 June (open)
08 June -14 June (open)
- Meet & assist on arrival.
- Accommodation on twin/ double sharing basis.
- Meal plan MAP (Breakfast & Dinner).
- Exclusive 01 Non Ac Innova / Eartica / Similar vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- 01 M/Water (500Ml) during sightseeing per person.
- The vehicle will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & taxes (as per itinerary).
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, camera fees, Entry fees to Monuments & places.
- Any Air Fare/Train fare/Helicopter fare.
- Personal Expenses (Laundry, telephone, tips, Mineral water, soft/hard drinks, Etc.)
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of the vehicle, other than mentioned in our itinerary.
- If any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc. (The same need to be borne by the client & need to pay directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not included in the Package inclusion.
: 170 kms. / Driving Time: 5 hrs. / Altitude of Phuentsholing: 293 mts.)
Meet and Greet on arrival at NJP Train Station / IXB Airport and transfer to Phuentsholing. It is a thriving commercial center on the northern edge of the Indian Plains. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Phuentsholing.
Phuentsholing – Thimphu (Distance: 176 kms. / Driving Time: 6 hrs. / Altitude of Thimphu: 2248 mts.)
After breakfast complete the immigration formalities and transfer to Thimphu, the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. In the evening visit the TashichhoeDzong(Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Overnight stay at Thimphu.
After breakfast visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue), National Memorial Chorten (Monument) and FolkHeritage Museum. Afternoon visit Changangkha Lhakhang, Taking Preserve Centre, the national animal of Bhutan can be seen here. Overnight stay at Thimphu.
After breakfast drive to Punakha and in the afternoon visit Ta Dzong – National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious Thangkha. RinpungDzong – Meaning ”fortress of the heap of jewels”andKyichuLhakhang.Overnight stay at Paro.
After breakfast visit, Taktsang Monastery – called “Tiger’s Nest” and later if time permits visit DrukgyelDzong. Overnight stay will be at Paro.
Paro – Phuentsholing
(Distance: 141 kms. / Driving Time: 5 hrs. / Altitude of Phuentsholing: 293 mts.)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Phuentsholing. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Phuentsholing.
Phuentsholing – NJP Train Station / IXB Airport
(Distance: 170 kms. / Driving Time: 5 hrs. / Altitude of NJP/IXB: 89 mts.)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to NJP Train Station / IXBAirport for departure.