For experience addicts – Rishikesh has dependably been a most loving goal to satisfy their hunger for adventure. Shed off all your office stresses and prepare to thrust profound into the adventure world with loved ones. Prepare for an extraordinary ordeal while relaxing with your pack in this beautiful habitation.
Delegated in the midst of dazzling scenes and pleasant common magnificence, adventure exercises at the camp site, Rishikesh furnishes you with a variety of activities; give a make a beeline for your trip with a rafting background more than ever. Captivate in this exciting rafting activity, battle the thundering tides as you adjust your flatboat over the spouting water. You can likewise extinguish your adventure thirst by enjoying an exciting body surfing while unwinding at the camp site.
Support up your adrenaline as you set out toward an exciting movement of precipice bouncing. Feel your heart hustling as you jump into the frigid cool water in the stream underneath. Plan to gain some exciting experiences that you would esteem perpetually while enjoying adventure activities at Rishikesh.
- 1 Night / 2 Days Camp Stay on Double sharing basis.
- All Buffet meals - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Body surfing, Swimming, Cliff Jumping activities while Rafting
- Morning & Evening Tea with cookies,
- Bonfire with Snacks
- In-house Activities – Volleyball, Badminton, Cram, Cards etc.
- Outdoor Activities – Rafting, Body surfing, Cliff jumping, Swimming, Hiking, Trek to waterfall, Nature walk.
- Welcome Drink: - Tea, Jaljeera.
- Breakfast: - Aaloo Parantha/Puri sabji, Bread Toast, Eggs, Curd, Pickle, Tea & Coffee.
- Lunch (Veg): - Rice, Rajma, Aaloo Jeera, Matar Paneer, Raita, Chapati, Salad, Pickle
- Morning/ Evening Tea: - Tea with cookies
- Bonfire Snacks: - Mix Pakode, Chana, Papad.
- Dinner (Veg + Non-Veg): - Rice, Dal, Chicken Curry, Paneer, Chapati, Mix Salad, Pickle, Sweet Dish.
- Any soft or hard drinks.
- Any Transportation.
- Personal Things.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.